At Nycasoft, we don’t just use talent—we support it, we help it to grow, we celebrate it for the benefit of our employees and our products. Equal opportunity, diversity and affirmative action programs are an integral part of the mission of Nycasoft. We maintain and promote a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital or parental status, or veteran status. We prohibit unlawful discrimination or discriminatory harassment on all of those bases.
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document forms such as I-9 and W-4 upon hire. All personnel files and payroll records are maintained under the provisions of the Fair Information Practices Act. Employees may obtain access to their files by completing an access request in Human Resources. Files must be examined in the presence of a Human Resources staff member.
The Office of Human Resources will verify past and/or current employment upon receiving a request from a prospective employer. The policy of the department is to verify dates of employment, title and basic responsibilities only. Qualitative references are not given.
Personal Data Changes
Employees are responsible for insuring that all personal data changes are furnished to the Office of Human Resources. Changes in address, marital status, emergency notification information, etc., should be reported promptly.
Job Description, Including Tools:
- Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency and implement web applications using PHP/Drupal, Web API, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, SQL Server, Oracle. Should be well versed with agile methodology.
Educational Requirement: Master’s degree in Science, Engineering or related field.
Experience Requirement: 6 Months of experience in Information Technology.
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours: 9:00AM TO 5:00PM
Hours Per Week: 40
Number of Positions: One
Position ID: 022670201911
Job Location: Bridgewater, MA 02324
FEIN #: 81-2232642
E-mail: [email protected]
Mail resumes to:
25 Central Square, Suite 6
Bridgewater, MA 02324
Passionate, creative, intelligent, critical thinker, problem solver, Proactive communicator, documents clearly and succinctly, detail oriented, Inspiring, respectful, thoughtful and energetic.