At Nycasoft, we don’t just use talent—we support it, we help it to grow, we celebrate it for the benefit of our employees and our products. Equal opportunity, diversity and affirmative action programs are an integral part of the mission of Nycasoft. We maintain and promote a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital or parental status, or veteran status. We prohibit unlawful discrimination or discriminatory harassment on all of those bases.
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document forms such as I-9 and W-4 upon hire. All personnel files and payroll records are maintained under the provisions of the Fair Information Practices Act. Employees may obtain access to their files by completing an access request in Human Resources. Files must be examined in the presence of a Human Resources staff member.
The Office of Human Resources will verify past and/or current employment upon receiving a request from a prospective employer. The policy of the department is to verify dates of employment, title and basic responsibilities only. Qualitative references are not given.
Personal Data Changes
Employees are responsible for insuring that all personal data changes are furnished to the Office of Human Resources. Changes in address, marital status, emergency notification information, etc., should be reported promptly.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
The Software Applications Developer will be part of an agile development team. You will build, secure, test, integrate, deploy, release, operate and monitor in a “you build it, you run it” devops team based hybrid cloud environment.
Job Responsibilities And Qualifications
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Design, Develop, enhance, bug-fix, unit-test multi server, high available, load balanced Oracle Hyperion System and decide hardware, software configuration based on business requirements.
- Automate Financial Systems end to end processing using Shell scripting, PowerShell embedded database SQL queries from network file systems, AWS S3 buckets and various source systems.
- Troubleshoot, setup and resolve Application Load Balancer, Elastic Load Balancer, Single Sign on Configuration for different applications. Provide Solutions of Jenkins pipe lines and automation of code deployments.
- Analyze network traffic to resolve any firewall issues and resolve them.
- Work on critical production issues, provide Infrastructure level root cause analysis and remediation plan. Troubleshoot server issues in production environment and provide a permanent fix.
- Discuss and collaborate with different teams to perform integrations with Hyperion System.
- Analyze, Latest patches and bug fixes across the systems and participate automation of the process across all the servers.
- Use PowerShell, Python, Lambda, Cloud Formation Template coding to move application from on-premise to AWS and perform rehydration of non-prod environments and assist production environments rehydration.
- Discuss and Perform cloud custodian based on cost analysis. Participate in Integration and system testing and support UAT testing.
- Provide technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects. Identify and address cross-project dependencies and perform impact analysis.
- Collaborate with different agile teams to plan, develop, implement and support new or existing applications.
- Partner with product owners, analysts, and end users to understand business processes and concepts related to user requirements for software development.
- Solicit, analyze, and negotiate business and systems requirements and implement under minimal guidance and direction.
- Work both independently and collaboratively to solve problems and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment. Participate in full life-cycle cloud-based software systems implementation activities.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Competency Requirements: Passionate, creative, intelligent, critical thinker, problem solver, Proactive communicator, documents clearly and succinctly, detail oriented, Inspiring, respectful, thoughtful and energetic .