At Nycasoft, we don’t just use talent—we support it, we help it to grow, we celebrate it for the benefit of our employees and our products. Equal opportunity, diversity and affirmative action programs are an integral part of the mission of Nycasoft. We maintain and promote a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital or parental status, or veteran status. We prohibit unlawful discrimination or discriminatory harassment on all of those bases.
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document forms such as I-9 and W-4 upon hire. All personnel files and payroll records are maintained under the provisions of the Fair Information Practices Act. Employees may obtain access to their files by completing an access request in Human Resources. Files must be examined in the presence of a Human Resources staff member.
The Office of Human Resources will verify past and/or current employment upon receiving a request from a prospective employer. The policy of the department is to verify dates of employment, title and basic responsibilities only. Qualitative references are not given.
Personal Data Changes
Employees are responsible for insuring that all personal data changes are furnished to the Office of Human Resources. Changes in address, marital status, emergency notification information, etc., should be reported promptly.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
The Information Technology Project Manager will be part of an agile development team. You will be part of development team and responsible for working with Designers, Architectects and Developers for building secure, high performant applications and monitor in a “you build it, you run it” devops team based hybrid cloud environment.
Job Responsibilities And Qualifications
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Responsible for working with Designers, Architectects and Developers to Modify complex software applications according to specifications using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Identify project resource needs and their allocation. Coordinate with allocated resources on daily/weekly basis for analyzing, monitoring their day to day activities, performance with status calls and weekly status reports via emails. Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables of allocated resources.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish allocated resource’s work using Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Managing project execution efficiently and effectively by coordinating all resources and activities in accordance with the integrated project plan.
- Collaborate with others to resolve information technology issues.
- Responsible for developing flow charts and work sequence diagrams, organizational charts by using tools like MS Visio, MS Project & Yed.
- Should have experience with Jira, Asana project management tools and Confluence, basecamp tools for documenting project and resource priorities.
- Responsible to analyze stakeholder needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Managing project closure activities which included release of project resources, customer acceptance, and sign-off.
- Serve as a single point of contact for project resources integration.
- Define needs for a successful project plan which included the communication, dissemination, an understanding of all entrance/exit criteria, and execution of the integration process which was shared across both internal and external organizations (ex: Account Executive, Program Manager, and customer).
- Manage conflicts by facilitated troubleshooting efforts, both problem avoidance, and problem resolution for all resource allocation issues, with an emphasis on customer needs. This included identifying, resolving, reporting, and escalating issues across both internal and external organizations.
- Communicate to the customer appointed Point-of-Contact their impact on the project plan and timeline. Assisted with project adjustments.
- Manage project closure activities which included release of project resources, customer acceptance and sign-off, and documented all post-cut design and development.
- Work with business stakeholders and developers to maintain Drupal based web applications that include 508 compliance, security and other Federal Regulated Web development requirements.
- Analyze requirements and participate in Designing Content Managements systems like Drupal, WordPress for building robust and reliable applications.
- Strong understanding about RESTFUL APIs with JSON data, REST routes and the different HTTP methods and status codes.
- Manage and supervise the work, code of other programmers in the team and responsible to conduct technical workshops to train them.
- Analyzing stakeholder needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Coordinating to modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze application security using Nessus, McAfee Scan alert and Acunetix tools to identify XSS and Sql Injection attacks.
- Responsible for coordinating security related patches including XSS, CSRF, Session Hijacking, SQL Injection and also other OWASP Top 10 issues to protect application according to current security coding standards.
- Understand modern single page applications with React JS using JWT secure tokens. Develop critical reports by applying mathematical principles and statistical approaches.
- Build reports by running queries for MySQL databases.
- Familiarity with Vagrant LAMP environment, Linux (Red Hat – RHCT, Ubuntu and CentOS) installation and system administration.
- Responsible for managing Units & Integration tests for the code written using phpunit, developing Behat, Selenium IDE & Selenium RC tests for regression UI testing and Jmeter scripts for performance and load testing.
- Coordinate on building Artifacts for deployments using CI/CD Jenkins and coordinating with DEVOPS, and assisting team with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence etc.) and documenting the software application.
- Coordinate with Product Owner and Business Analyst to gather requirements and responsible for grooming user stories with other developers and maintain backlog with proper scenarios to meet definition of ready.
- Perform root cause analysis for critical issues and document the detailed description of the issue resolution with technical procedures.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Competency Requirements: Passionate, creative, intelligent, critical thinker, problem solver, Proactive communicator, documents clearly and succinctly, detail oriented, Inspiring, respectful, thoughtful and energetic .